Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome Back to Me!

Hi family!  I hope things are going well for you.  I know it has been a long time since I wrote last, but things got really hectic for a while.  My husband and I were blessed to purchase our first home together and before we could really get settled we found out we were pregnant!  Little Naomi Ruth is due to arrive November 22, 2011 so please keep her in your prayers.  In other news we had the opportunity to go on our first mission trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica and I participated in my first women's retreat with Mt. Hebron Church Ministries.  We have had a great time with everything and we have really been able to see God move in our lives and the lives of those around us.  Feel free to share your stories with us in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment