Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Breaking Ground

So I just wrote my first bible study post!  I'm so excited, it was an awesome blessing for me, and I hope it will be for you as well.  It is amazing to me how the Holy Spirit will give you insight into the Word if you ask for it and just spend a little time studying.  I remember when I used to just read a couple scriptures a day out of obedience; never really understanding its application in my life.  I never thought I would be able to apply the Word the way I can today, but I love being able to see my growth because it reminds me that the Lord is working on me and I don't have to "fix" myself.  All I have to do is yield to His will.  The Word says that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Phi. 1:6).  Amen to that!  I'm not where I'm gonna be, but I'm not where I used to be either!  I'm going to update the bible studies at least once a week, maybe more depending on the Holy Spirit, so be sure to check back often.  I love you all and pray that the Spirit deposits great insight and power into your lives so that together we can bring revival to the world.

Kalonda

No comments:

Post a Comment