Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fellowship

Good morning fam!  I hope this post finds each of you blessed and highly favored.  I wanted to ask if you appreciate the blog would you please take the time to sign up as a follower so that you can leave comments.  It's not for my benefit, but for the benefit of the site as a whole.  I think this is a great opportunity for us to support each other and fellowship together.  Hearing your testimony just may increase my faith.  And if you're going through a storm, don't forsake the power of a group of God's children praying together.  If you would rather contact me on an individual basis you can email me at kalonda@att.blackberry.net.  The message will come directly to my phone and I will be sure to get back to you in a timely maner.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment