Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good Morning!

Good morning fam!  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends so far.  I have to run to step practice at the church in a minute, but I wanted to take time out before I left to wish you all well since I haven't posted in a couple days.  I want to thank God for traveling grace and mercy as my husband and I made it home safely yesterday (he had a business trip in Cali) and I also want to thank Him for extreme favor in getting us seats beside each other for 3 out of the 4 legs of the trip (one leg we weren't even supposed to be on the same plane!).  We got in late last night and our two bedroom apartment was soon full of people because a couple of my husband's fraternity brothers are visiting.  This should be interesting, we will have a living room full of Auburn fans to watch the Auburn vs. LSU game.  I hope they don't break anything. Somewhere in the middle of all that I hope to find time to get back to my computer, as I have a lot of thoughts I want to share with you.  Until then, be safe, be smart, and enjoy your day :-)

Love,
Kalonda

No comments:

Post a Comment