Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Majestic Monday!

Good morning family!  I hope everybody is in awesome spirits today.  I decided to call this Majestic Monday because we are beginning our week in the presence of our Lord and Savior, His Majesty, Jesus Christ.  Hallelujah for that!  I want to thank everyone that participated as we prayed for the persecuted church last week.  I am believing Jesus for miracles in the lives of every prisoner, and we know that if one person is saved because of the affliction of the church, then our prayers have been answered.   I implore you not to quit praying for our church family.  I think I am going to continue posting prayer requests at least once a week so that our persecuted brothers and sisters do not stray far from our thoughts or prayers.  Also if you know of persecution going on locally or abroad, please feel free to email me so I can let the family know what to be praying about. 

kalonda@att.blackberry.net

No comments:

Post a Comment